Sunday, April 26, 2009

TOTO KIDSWEAR to Cotton Kiwi

Oh this blog thing is a tricky business. I have just cancelled my typepad account to come over to blogspot as I find it so much easier to use. And the Devonport Craft Market blog is here too. Oh.... and its free. Yay for free!

And the name. That's tricky too. I came up with TOTO for my childrens's wear about 6 months ago. It means child in swahili. I lived in Kenya for a while so that's where that came from, but I was never really happy with it. Here I am in the beautiful New Zealand and so much I make is inspired by New Zealand so I will be changing my brand name to Cotton Kiwi in the near future (when my labels run out!) So apologies for any confusion. Just put it down to a creative process!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails