Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas at home











I feel so lucky to be able to spend Christmas with my lovely family this year. My Mum always goes all out to make Christmas a very special time for kids and adults alike. The house always looks incredible and she saves all the little bits and pieces off each years gifts to add to the wrapping and decorations in following years. I love that old is mingled with new.

Because she does all the hard work with the food preparation well in advance, we are left to enjoy ourselves and our children (and I get to spend more time making my gifts look pretty). I found the wonderful jingle bells in Countdown supermarket of all places and the felt personalised hearts were made by Stephanie of Liberty Lane.



Mum always decorates her cakes so beautifully, there is a lot of egging on for someone to be the first to cut into it.


I'll post more photos of her beautiful Christmas table later. Merry Christmas everyone!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails