Sunday, December 13, 2009

Domestic bliss

Today I have been busy in the best kind of way.

I made mince pies from scratch with Maddy's help and raspberry and mint vinegar (yum!)
I used some gorgeous Alexander Henry puppy fabric to make skirts for my girls last night.

They wore them to the BEST puppy themed birthday party this morning. I loved the puppy birthday cakes and the shrinky dink dog tags the kids made. The party food was hot dogs (of course) and gingerbread dog biscuits. They played puppy training (for treats) and pin the nose on the puppy. Just fantastic! Happy Birthday Skye!!




Tonight is Craft Social and I've made a beach house for the swap. Some of the mince pies are coming too. Hope to see you there. 7.30pm. Devonport Community House. The swap theme is Summer Holidays if you want to join in.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails