Saturday, January 16, 2010

A little cuteness








School holidays and blazing sunshine are not the ideal mix for crafting. I've been trying to squeeze in a little sewing time but its pretty impossible with two very busy little girls in the house. Yesterday the girls went out for the day so I had a few hours to myself to do some sewing. I'm really pleased with how it all turned out. I almost wish I still had a baby to put the new bibs on! The skirt and hair tie went to one of Maddy's friends (who put it on straight away so I think it was a hit!). The baby things and another similar skirt (size 4-6) will be for sale shortly on Felt (as soon as I get another spare moment!). The cosmetic bag is a birthday present for our lovely friend Melanie. We're off for a picnic at this lovely winery today. Can't wait!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails