Monday, February 15, 2010

Little artist

My six year old wants to be an artist when she grows up. Or a doctor. A doctor-artist she says. 

She made this for us yesterday.


                                                  

It was her idea and all her own work. It spins around if you hold it at the top. We didn't know she was making it and it was a wonderful surprise when she presented it to us. I love it!

I found this beautiful art print by Sarah Jane Studios. It reminds me so much of my own little artist. If only we had wallspace to add it to but funnily enough, every inch of my little artist's room is filled with her artwork! You can buy Sarah Jane's beautiful artwork at her Etsy shop here . I love her use of colours and the nostalgic elements of her work. I can feel a card shopping spree coming on.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails