Saturday, March 27, 2010

A great last minute gift.

"This would make a great last minute gift."

I read a line like this in magazines and in books and I believe every word. So, at 8.30 this morning when I reread the invitation to a party Eloise was invited to and realised it was a joint party with the birthday girl's baby sister, I felt the urge to make a last minute gift for the little sister. Ten minutes before the party, I was still in my dressing gown finishing the project, my daughter wasn't ready, the card wasn't written and I was still finishing off  the last minute gift. Stress, stress, stress! Why oh why do I do this to myself? I just can't help it.


The little gift turned out quite well though.
(she's from a vintage copy of Jean Greenhowe's Knitted Toys)

My little party girl turned out pretty well too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails