Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter

The days may be getting colder here in New Zealand
but I'm pretending it's Spring. 

I'm putting brightly coloured flowers on the window sill so that we can
ignore the leaves falling off the trees for a little longer.


The Easter tree is putting on a bold and determined show in front of the fire place.


The bunnies are dressing up ready for tomorrow
(hair clip by Liberty Lane)


This lot are figuring out where to hide.


Some have already hidden.


And some are waiting for finishing touches.



Happy Easter Everyone.

3 comments:

Jo's Place said...

Happy Easter to you too.

Really noticed the cold this morning, had to put socks on LOL

Love your Easter tree :)

Love the new look on your blog too, I originally picked this one, but decided to go blue in the end.

Angela said...

Your blog is delicious! I think I may just have to get me a cutesie clock, because that Kiwi is covetalicious.

The Easter tree is delicate and gorgeous. What lucky girls you have.

Found ya via KMB (isn't Sarah grand?).

Helen said...

Great idea for the Easter tree! I'd like to dye eggs with my boys when they're older, but had no idea what to do with the finished product. Thanks for the idea.

Happy Easter!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails