Monday, October 11, 2010

Thirteen

My neice Caitlyn has been visiting us from Australia over the school holidays.


At thirteen, she seems so grown up compared to my girls. She is so much fun and takes the most wonderful photographs. I love seeing her perspective and getting a glimpse into the relationship between the cousins.

Some of her photos are highly staged.



 And others are just about the moment.











My parents and Caitlyn just left for the airport to go home. We'll miss them so much but it's been fantastic having them here for the holidays. Now I just have to figure out a way to cheer up Maddy and Eloise!

5 comments:

Jennie said...

Fingers crossed for 13 year olds like that one!! I love Miss M's outfit with the hat!x

Makeminemidcentury said...

She looks like a lovely 13 year old ... a bit like an older sister to your girls. I hope my eldest turns out to be as sweet and caring. And glad to hear she's from Brisbane!

Jill said...

Fantastic photo's, such a shame they have to go home isn't it.

Bet your girls will miss them.

Hugs RosieP x

Seaside Siblings said...

Lovely photos. Hope they had a great holiday, it sure looks like they did.

Chrissy Foreman C said...

Oh there's some beautiful shots in there!
It oozes joy xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails