Friday, November 5, 2010

Christmas Fairy

I'm so excited about these little Christmas fairy skirts.
 I only have a couple at the moment but if they sell well this weekend, I'll make more.
 The skirts are a pale pink tulle and they are filled with holly leaves and poinsettia flowers. I've also added some soft silver stars and a little jingle bell. Just perfect for a Christmas fairy.
I'm at the Michael Park Steiner School Fair tomorrow (Sat 6th November), 55 Amy Street, Ellerslie, 9.30am-3pm and at Devonport Craft Market on Sunday, 10-3, 32 Clarence Street. I'm really looking forward to it. Off to bed now. A very early start tomorrow!!

7 comments:

Pam said...

They are so cute!! I hope you do really well this weekend, I'm sure they will be snapped up!

Makeminemidcentury said...

They are cute! I love the bell idea. So Christmassy!

Seaside Siblings said...

They are stunning. Good luck for the markets this weekend, I am sure they will be a hit.

Eleanor said...

Oh no..I've only just caught up on the sparkly one..I should just have a subscription...one a month ;-)

Wendy said...

Clever girl! These will be gone before you know it...

Anonymous said...

no question they will sell well, they're gorgeous! Hope the markets go well this weekend x

aimee @ lily pad designs nz said...

do you have any left? can you hold one for me, my neice is Holly... x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails