Saturday, November 13, 2010

Feeling a little green?

I finished making the tutus for Eloise's ballet class a few minutes ago. If you read my post on Thursday, you'll know that there are 10 little girls, aged between 2-4 who will be dressed as flowers for the class end of year show and they now all have green tutus to wear. My very helpful number one daughter, Madeleine, offered to model them for me.
All at once.

She makes a great Christmas tree.

She really wanted me to decorate her and pop some gifts at her feet. However, knowing that this little outfit cost around $100 to make, I was quite keen to get her out of it before she decided to go all literal on me and go and plant herself in the garden.

The tutus are all safely packed up and ready to go to class early next week. Another thing ticked off my list. I still have the leaf wristbands and the headbands to make but I have lots of help lined up with those. Off to make some flower filled fairy skirts for next weeks' markets now. Hope you are having a great weekend.

7 comments:

Chantal said...

Ha ha! Great photo shoot : ) Looks like she was having a ball!

Jennie said...

That would make such a great xmas card!
She looks just like a xmas tree!!x

Strickbombe said...

that is too funny!

Anonymous said...

That is just fantastic, great photo's, so well written x Great work you, hope you are having a lovely weekend x

Cathie said...

heheee! definitely a pic to remind her of in years to come.
i like the christmas card idea too!

Wendy said...

Hilarious pic of your girlie! You are the best mum ever...I was losing my mind after having made only two of those!

aimee @ lily pad designs nz said...

well done they look amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails