Thursday, November 25, 2010

My Creative Space - my little flower

I've been dying to get online and show you these photos of Eloise's finished flower costume for her ballet show. Unfortunately, we've had a fault on our telephone line for most of the day so I haven't been able to do it. We're back online again now though (phew!) so here they are.

 The girls are just wearing leaves on one wrist so they can remember which hand to put in the centre as part of the dance which is a very smart move I think! .
The petal headband needs some work I think. I made ten of these in one go and this one suffered a little in the process! I've got another two to make for the older girls who are dancing with the littlies as well so I'll redo Eloise's at that stage.
 I've just got to get a couple of Lady Gaga costumes together and and all 22 dance costumes will be done! So glad to have that out of the way.
For some fab Creative Spaces, pop over to Kootoyoo.

11 comments:

Belinda Saville said...

Ohh, what a gorgeous costume (and a super cute little girl)! Love the headband, and the leaves on the wrist are a perfect touch. You must have bucketloads of patience to create so many costumes...best of luck finishing the rest! :-)

Chantal said...

Oh my! What adorable costume. I love the flower headband! You are a champion to make so many!!

Seaside Siblings said...

Oh my gosh! They are adorable!

Megan said...

absolutely gorgeous! you are amazing making all those costumes!

Jennie said...

Oh my goodness, what alot of work that must have been! Miss E looks brilliant!

I remember having to dress as a flower for a school production, the petals were around the head, but were very high, i don't know how they stood up like that! (we had to dance in them too!)x

Michelle said...

She looks adorable. You are a star to have made all those costumes! I hope the birthday party goes well too.

aimee @ lily pad designs nz said...

looks so great. well done to justine too on the wrist 'corsage'!!!

Bumpkin Hill said...

awww she looks totally precious, such a cute outfit. Hugs, Catherine x

Anonymous said...

Just BEAUTIFUL Sarah! You are so talented, you must be thrilled with the outcome x

Photography said...

Oh gorgeous! Made me smile indeed :-)

baukje said...

What a beauty she is in her tutu.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails