Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Very Merry Un-Birthday to you!

It's birthday time again. Maddy is turning 7 in a couple of weeks and has asked for an Alice in Wonderland party. Oh ok.... so I suggested that she had an Alice in Wonderland party. It seems like the perfect theme for a seven year old's birthday party (and I know how much fun I can have with this theme). And lets face it, the alternative was a Littlest Pet Shop party and how far can you go with that theme with what you have lying around the house?!

I've finished the invites and I'm really quite pleased with them. My new computer has Microsoft Publisher on it and it's just so easy to use. The images are free clipart. Just google Free Alice in Wonderland clipart and you will find loads. I'm going to try to keep the party as simple as possible as I've got quite a bit on with markets etc at the moment but a tea party is going to be really easy to do. I'll update you with more of the plans as they happen.

If you want to use the invitation for your own party, feel free. I'll pop a blank version of it in the party section of the blog.

6 comments:

Cathie said...

looks like a fun party!!
enjoy the preparations, so much fun.

did you ask me something about the cake & I forgot to answer?? please let me know...I have been a tad forgetful.

happy week to you Sarah ♥

Wendy said...

Oh, how exciting! We're thinking of doing a Wonderland theme for Purim this year...if I can get my proverbial ducks in a row, that is! Looks like a great party...

8happyrainbow said...

Wow ! look funny XD

Unknown said...

It sounds fabulous! Certainly an opportunity to let your imagination run wild in preparations. I look forward to seeing what you come up with :)

Glennie said...

Sarah, even if you "keep it simple" knowing you and seeing what you did with the last party, it will be amazing, gorgeous and fabulous!

Unknown said...

Nice posts...
i want to share Wonderful ideas for kids birthday parties...
Kids fairy land provide your kids birthday party games and birthday party characters and also provide clowns Miami for your kids birthday and you get kids birthday party ideas so enjoy the parties. it's so amazing kids parties Miami and childrens party Browardand also kids birthday party west palm beach kids Fairy land gives
you all Facilities.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails