Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cutting corners

Today I am saving myself a trip into the village by liberating buttons from an op-shopped cardi.

And giving them new life on a cardi for someone little and very precious. He arrived a couple of weeks ago but life has been so hectic that it has taken me until now to finish his welcome gift. 


This cardigan may look simple and in fact the first time I knitted it, it was. This time, it has taken me forever to do because I've had to pull it out and start again 3 times due to lack of concentration.

Concentration has been a bit tricky lately. It's the end of term this Friday and it's been a long one. The kids are exhausted and definately ready for a break (and so am I!) so I'm going to take a couple of weeks away from the blog to have fun with them. I'm going to try and resist making stuff too but frankly, I think that maybe too much of a promise to make to the family! 

Have a great Easter and see you in a couple of weeks.

3 comments:

Glennie said...

Sarah, have a wonderful two weeks - I had to laugh at the thought of you not making anything and shall wait with bated breath to see if you can manage it! If we were betting I know which side my money would be on !!! x

Caroline said...

I like the idea of liberating buttons. Have a great break over Easter.

Michelle said...

Hope you have a wonderful relaxing break. The cardi looks sweet, even if it was tough to knit

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails