Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Dan-napped

My knitted Dan Carter was pinched from the Devonport on Friday night :o(

Photo Knitty Graffity
Believe it or not, it made National news and was even listed on the Yahoo homepage.
Replacement Dan is well on his way to being knitted and will hopefully be up on the wharf by Friday or Saturday.

I'm writing the pattern down as I knit him this time instead of just making it up as I go along. I am planning on selling the pattern to raise money for Christchurch. Any volunteers to pattern test for me? I've got one but I think a couple extras would be good. You'd need to be happy using double pointed needles and a quick knitter because I'd like to get the pattern up for sale asap. Leave a comment below if you are keen or email me. If you fancy donating the Dan you knit to be auctioned off then let me know that too

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails